Language Arts (English)
Social Science (History)
Total "Required Courses"
Total "Elective Courses"
Mandatory Graduation Practice: TBD
Graduation: May 25, 2024
Honors Diploma 23-24
ACT Composite Score:
Achieve a 21 or better ACT composite score or Superscore
Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
Course Criteria: (Student must earn a "C" or better in each required class)
- English - 4 credits (One must be AP or CE)
- Math - 4 progressive credits (One must be AP or CE)
- Science - 3 credits (One must be AP or CE)
- Social Science - 3 credits (2.5 from required and .5 social studies elective)
- No Foreign Language requirement
- You must take Honors Diploma courses and have a 3.8 cumulative GPA or above.
- GPA + ACT = your index score – Highest score equals the new Valedictorian.
- In the event of a tie, RIGOR of high school coursework will be considered. Concurrent Enrollment courses, Honors and AP courses are at the top of our list.
- Determination will be made at the end of third quarter of senior year.
- No grade replacement allowed.