Language Arts (English)
Social Science (History)
Total "Required Courses"
Total "Elective Courses"
Mandatory Graduation Practice: TBD
Graduation May 25 (or 26?)
ACT Benchmark Scores
Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
Course Criteria: (Student must earn a "C" or better in each required class)
- English - 4 credits
- Math - 4 progressive credits
- Science - 3 lab-based credits; Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Social Science - 3.5 credits
- Foreign Language - 2 progressive credits of the same language
- You must take Honors Diploma courses and have a 3.8 cumulative GPA or above.
- GPA + ACT = your index score – Highest score equals the new Valedictorian.
- In the event of a tiebreaker, RIGOR will be considered. Concurrent Enrollment courses, Honors and AP courses are at the top of our list.
- Determination will be made at the end of third quarter.
- No grade replacement allowed